Call for Abstract
50th International Conference on Nursing and Primary Health Care, will be organized around the theme “Current advancements in Nursing for better wellbeing”
Nursing 2019 Osaka is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nursing 2019 Osaka
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The motivation behind Nursing Education is to improve the advancement of the nursing calling by instructed the medical caretakers in their particular territory. Nursing course is one of the foundations of the medicinal services framework. Attendants assume a vital part in wellbeing advancement, anticipation methodologies, and care of individuals. The clarification for nursing is especially led through certain information. We analyzed that the expert change of the nursing bearer in Europe requires an understandable and all around clarified nurture viewpoint. This specific aim of expert instruction for nursing does not require the aggregate figure of accepted thought. Enrolled nurture instruction the worldwide improvement needs the acknowledgment of an accomplished status by including together. This means the thanks of the interest for an all the more obviously communicated nursing part are joined amid work understanding. This affirms about the earnestness and estimation of part reiteration and collaborations with an approved gathering as a feature of the instructive strategy. This is the exceptional courses of medicinal instruction which substance both hypothetical and viable preparing gave to attendants to the reason to set them up as nursing care experts. Nursing proceeding with training: nursing proficient advancement expands on the fundamental instruction and experience of medical attendants all through their expert professions for the ultimategoal of guaranteeing the nature of social insurance to the general population.
- Track 1-1Nursing Practice
- Track 1-2Dialysis nurse
- Track 1-3Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Track 1-4Registered Nurse
- Track 1-5Medical Ethics and Health Policies
- Track 1-6Hospital Medicine and Nursing
- Track 1-7Clinical Nursing
- Track 1-8Healthcare Management
- Track 1-9Disaster Nursing
- Track 1-10Telenursing
- Track 1-11Legal Nursing and Practitioners
- Track 1-12Midwifery Nursing
- Track 1-13Nursing Care
- Track 1-14Types of Nursing
- Track 1-15Advanced Therapeutics for Mental Health Disorders
Primary Health Care(PHC) otherwise called Essential human services is a way to deal with wellbeing past the conventional medicinal services framework that objectives on wellbeing value creating social arrangement. PHC envelops all zones that assume a part in wellbeing, for example, ways to deal with wellbeing administrations, condition and lifestyle.Thus, essential medicinal services and general wellbeing measures, taken together, might be contemplated as the foundations of all inclusive wellbeing frameworks. This is essential to assess a patient’s treatment and response during the treatment and the patients’ records and history are very essential for future diagnostics. As an integral part of the healthcare system, nurses have the important duty of assessing and monitoring the patients’ vitals, health status, medications and changes in their conditions from time to time.
- Track 2-1ELEMENTS in Primary health care
- Track 2-2Primary Care Pediatrics
- Track 2-3Primary Care: Fitness and Wellness
- Track 2-4Primary care Services
- Track 2-5Primary Care Medicine
- Track 2-6Primary Healthcare Management
- Track 2-7Primary care level
- Track 2-8Dental Primary Care
- Track 2-9Family Medicine and Primary Care
- Track 2-10Nutrition and Healthcare
- Track 2-11Innovation in measuring and improving patient care
- Track 2-12Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Track 2-13Levels of Healthcare
- Track 2-14Global Primary Care
Family Nursing or Home health nursing is a nursing specialty in which nurses provide multidimensional home care to patients of all ages. Home health care is a cost efficient way to deliver quality care in the convenience of the client's home. Family nurses create care plans to achieve goals based on the client's diagnosis. These plans can include preventative, therapeutic, and rehabilitative actions. Home health nurses also supervise certified nursing assistants. The professional nursing organization for home health nurses is the Home Healthcare Nurses Association (HHNA). Home health care is intended for clients that are well enough to be discharged home, but still require skilled nursing personnel to assess, initiate and oversee nursing interventions.
- Track 3-1Patient safety
- Track 3-2Family Medicine
- Track 3-3Public Health
- Track 3-4Healthcare
Advanced practice nurses “provide and coordinate patient care and they may provide primary and specialty health care. They serve Diagnosing, Performing physical exams, Evaluating patient progress, Providing counseling ,Participating in research studies. Advanced practice nurses have considerably more freedom to make decisions, suggest treatments and courses of action, and determine care for the patients with whom they work.
An advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) is an individual, who has acquired post graduation degree in the field of nursing. APRNs are equipped with higher knowledge and medical education, skills, and expertise. They work to give new and innovative ways to provide economical and cost-effective care. Generally, they offer health services to the underserved people. These professionals must know to analyze and treat patients with delicate and persistent illnesses and to provide medications accordingly. It is important that the nurse should be smart, agile and savvy along with kind and compassionate.
- Track 4-1Advanced Nursing and Practice
- Track 4-2Nurse practitioners
- Track 4-3Clinical nursing specialists
- Track 4-4Nurse midwives
- Track 4-5Nurse anesthetists
- Track 4-6Qualitative Nursing Research
- Track 4-7Quantitative Nursing Research
- Track 4-8Mixed Method Nursing Research
- Track 4-9 Nursing Informatics
One of the greatest aspects of nursing as a profession is the ability to work in many types of environments and in many different roles. It is a field which is constantly evolving.
Registered Nurses (RNs) can work bedside with the sickest patients or opt to care for those who are mostly well. They can work directly with patients or indirectly by collaborating with the interdisciplinary team or others involved in healthcare to help patients.
For every individual temperament and personality exists a nursing specialty. The pace of a working environment can be fast and full of adrenaline, or a slower pace with lots of time to spend bonding with patients and families, or somewhere in between. RNs can have a great amount of pressure to do everything perfectly and quickly with extremely high stakes or may work in an environment that is more relaxed with basically "well" patients who want to chit-chat while they wait for their physician's appointment. RNs can work with every age and population from very sick premature newborns to the elderly at the end of life from school children to adults who are undergoing elective plastic surgery. The options are nearly endless.
RNs have the option of working in hospitals, long-term care facilities, clinics, physician's offices, prisons, from home, as a traveling nurse in hospitals across the country, and in many other specialty roles. And, as the political healthcare environment continues to grow and evolve, RNs are finding that the options are growing quickly. There are specialties and niches for nurses of all education levels, from ADN and BSN educated RNs, to graduate degree-level nurses and nurse practitioners, and beyond. The nursing specialty options for RNs are many and they just keep growing! See our glossary of nursing abbreviations and terms and entry level nursing careers.
- Track 5-1Infection Control
- Track 5-2Navy and Coast Guard Nursing
- Track 5-3Anesthesia Nursing
- Track 5-4Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 5-5Radiology Nursing
- Track 5-6Disaster Nursing & Travel Nurse
- Track 5-7Professional Development & Leadership
- Track 5-8Military Nursing
- Track 5-9Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Nurse
- Track 5-10Army Nursing
- Track 5-11Air Force Nursing
- Track 5-12Quality Control
- Track 5-13Case Management
- Track 5-14Healthcare Informatics
- Track 5-15Assistant Nurse Manager
- Track 5-16Charge Nurse
- Track 5-17Nurse Educator
- Track 5-18Clinical Development Specialist
- Track 5-19Training & Development Specialist
- Track 5-20Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Nurse
Midwifery care is holistic and continuous in nature, understanding of the social, cultural, spiritual, emotional, physical and psychological experiences of ladies. Birthing specialists are portrayed as guards characterizing dynamic work. Pre-birth mind includes a progression of consistent tests and assessments with the maternity specialist. Additionally, Prenatal care likewise helps in distinguishing and keeping a few kinds of illnesses that can be assaulted to mother and after that spread to infant. Postnatal care ought to be a continuation of the care the lady got amid her pregnancy, work and birth of another conceived. Postnatal care ought to include appropriate arranging and frequently investigating the substance and timing of care, for singular ladies and their children. Maternity specialists serve kid bearing ladies from starting adolescence to menopause, including tend to their new conceived (neonatology), antepartum, intra partum, baby blues and gynecological care.
- Track 6-1Labor & delivery nurse
- Track 6-2Midwifery
- Track 6-3Midwifery Areas of Practice
- Track 6-4Midwifery Nurse Practitioner Education
- Track 6-5Midwife services in Breast feeding
- Track 6-6Midwifery Pediatrics
- Track 6-7Midwifery Nursing Practice
- Track 6-8Perinatal Nurse
Emergency Nursing is a strength in which medical attendants administer to patients in the crisis or basic period of their sickness or damage and are skilled at recognizing dangerous issues, organizing the direness of care, quickly and viably doing resuscitative measures and other treatment, acting with a high level of independence and capacity to start required measures without outside bearing, teaching the patient and his family with the data and enthusiastic help expected to protect themselves as they adapt to another reality. The Society of Critical Care Medicine represents highly trained professionals who provide care in specialized units and work toward the best outcome possible for all critically ill and injured patients. Quality-adjusted life year can be attained with critical care management of severe sepsis, acute respiratory failure, and general critical care interventions end of life care.
- Track 7-1Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-2Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse
- Track 7-3Oncology /Cancer/Tumour Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-4Mental Health Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-5Travel Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-6Nutritional Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-7Forensic Emergency Nursing
- Track 7-8 Emergency Nursing types
- Track 7-9Critical Care Emergency Nursing
A surgical nurse, also referred to as a theatre nurse or scrub nurse, specializes in preoperative care, providing care to patients before, during and after surgery. To become a theatre nurse, Registered Nurses or Enrolled Nurses must complete extra training. There are different speciality areas that theatre nurses can focus in depending on which areas they are interested in.
There are many different phases during surgery where the theatre nurse is needed to support and assist the patient, surgeons, surgical technicians, nurse anaesthetists and nurse practitioners. Pre-operative, the nurse must help to prepare the patient and operating room for the surgery. During the surgery, they assist the anaesthetist and surgeons when they are needed. The last phase is post-operative, enduring that the patients are provided with suitable care and treatment
- Track 8-1Perioperative (Surgical) Nursing
- Track 8-2Pre and Post-Operative Surgery Nursing
- Track 8-3Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 8-4Transplant Surgery
- Track 8-5Oral and Maxilofacial Surgery
- Track 8-6Neurosurgery
- Track 8-7Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Track 8-8Vitreo Retinal Surgery
- Track 8-9Gynecological Surgery
- Track 8-10Cardiac Surgery
- Track 8-11Recent Advances in Surgical Nursing
- Track 8-12Advancements in Nursing Education
- Track 8-13Orthopedic Surgery
Pediatric Nurses give assurance and exceptional care in all settings to adolescents and Neonates. Pediatric Nurse Practitioners perform physical exams, examine illness and damage, and give guideline and support to patients' families. They regularly work in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with pediatricians and other human services suppliers. Guardians every now and again need to have their children treated by restorative overseers and other prosperity providers who are pediatric bosses, since adolescents have extraordinary therapeutic administration's needs. Their bodies are creating and changing, and they habitually react contrastingly to harm, sickness and even customary prescriptions. General Pediatric gives the nursing consideration to offspring of any age experiencing intense and constant medicinal and careful conditions. Medical attendants are profiled in a few intense care offices, medical procedure wards and escalated mind units. Attendants give human services needs of every normal issue and instruct the patients and their families to build up the personal satisfaction. According to ongoing studies, number of youngster passings is expanding each year because of absence of cutting edge social insurance hardware. Subsequently Medical Practitioners and attendants are in the bleeding edge to diminish the death rates far and wide.
- Track 9-1General Pediatric Nursing
- Track 9-2Pediatric Rheumatology Nursing
- Track 9-3Pediatric Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 9-4Pediatric Nephrology and Urology Nursing
- Track 9-5Pediatric Psychiatry Nursing
- Track 9-6Pediatric Neurology Nursing
- Track 9-7Pediatric Oncology Nursing
- Track 9-8Pediatric Cardiology Nursing
- Track 9-9General Pediatric Health care
- Track 9-10Pediatric Ophthalmology Nursing
An advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) is a nurse with post-graduate education in nursing. APRNs are prepared with advanced didactic and clinical education, knowledge, skills, and scope of practice in nursing.
APRN defines a level of nursing practice that utilizes extended and expanded skills, experience and knowledge in assessment, planning, implementation, diagnosis and evaluation of the care required. Nurses practicing at this level are educationally prepared at the post-graduate level and may work in either a specialist or generalist capacity. However, the basis of advanced practice is the high degree of knowledge, skill and experience that is applied within the nurse-patient/client relationship to achieve optimal outcomes through critical analysis, problem solving and evidence-based decision making.
- Track 10-1Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice
Neonatal Nursing: Neonatal Nursing is a specialty of nursing care of newborn infants up to 28 days after birth, Its requires a high degree of skill, dedication and emotional strength as the nurses care for new born babies with a range of problems, varying between prematurity, birth defects, infection, cardiac malformations and surgical problems. Neonatal nurses are a vital part of the neonatal care team and are required to know basic newborn revival, be able to control the newborn’s temperature and know how to initiate cardiopulmonary and pulse oximetry monitoring
- Track 11-1Develop patient care plans
- Track 11-2Administer medication
- Track 11-3Assist with pain management
- Track 11-4Conduct routine check-ups and screenings
Pain management Nursing, pain medicine, pain control or algiatry, is a branch of medicine employing an interdisciplinary approach for easing the suffering and improving the quality of life of those living with chronic pain. The typical pain management team includes medical practitioners, pharmacists, clinical psychologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, physician assistants, nurses. The team may also include other mental health specialists and massage therapists. Pain sometimes resolves promptly once the underlying trauma or pathology has healed, and is treated by one practitioner, with drugs such as analgesics and (occasionally) anxiolytics. Effective management of chronic (long-term) pain, however, frequently requires the coordinated efforts of the management team.
- Track 12-1Alternative Pain Management Nursing
- Track 12-2Chest Pain Management Nurse
- Track 12-3RN- Pain Management Musculoskeletal Nursing
- Track 12-4Registered Nurse (RN) - Pain Management
- Track 12-5Procedural Registered Nurse (RN) Radiology
All nurses work with patients from the communities surrounding the health care facility. This means that in essence, all nurses deal with public health. However, public health nurses work more specifically in this area, striving to improve the health of the public and educate the community on health issues that are prevalent in the area. Many public health nurses work with specific populations, such as young children living in poverty.
- Track 13-1Social Determinants of Health
- Track 13-2Preventive and Personalized Medicine
- Track 13-3Community Nursing
- Track 13-4Public Health Care Services
- Track 13-5Building the Evidence for PHN Education and Practice
- Track 13-6Transitional Care Nursing
- Track 13-7Veternary Nursing
Psychiatry is the medical specialty that diagnoses and treats mental disorders, usually those requiring medication. Psychiatry is now a highly visible activity, lack of care in the community, compulsion, suicide, drug and alcohol abuse are few motivations. Starting with the identification of the major mental illnesses and how they are considered distinction from normality. Flourishing of psychoanalysis and its later transformation into more accessible psychotherapies gave a chance for better understanding. Modern psychiatry too brings with it new controversies such as the medicalization of normal life, the power of the drug companies and the use of psychiatry as an agent of social control.
- Track 14-1Paediatric Mental Health Nursing
- Track 14-2Therapeutic relationship aspects of psychiatric nursing
- Track 14-3Electroconvulsive therapy
- Track 14-4Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 14-5Electroconvulsive therapy
- Track 14-6Assessment and Evaluation of Mental Health
- Track 14-7Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 14-8Clinical Psychology